BMT APL working with JFD on contract with UK MOD Salvage and Marine Operations
BMT Asset Performance is delighted to be providing specialist technical advice as part of a four year framework contract, worth up to £10 million, awarded to JFD by the UK MOD Salvage & Marine Operations Team for the provision of subsea equipment and support.
The Salvage and Marine Operations (S&MO) Team owns and operates subsea equipment to fulfil a variety of tasks including salvage, towing, heavy lifting, operational moorings, port clearance and underwater engineering.
BMT Asset Performance Ltd will spearhead the delivery of BMT Group capabilities in providing specialist personnel, technical advice, guidance and support to S&MO to ensure their Asset portfolio, including subsea projects and equipment, are appropriately managed. BMT’s capabilities in this arena include:
- Safety and Environmental Support;
- Environmental Surveys;
- Marine Biological Professional Services;
- Modelling solutions to complex environmental issues;
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) (permitting and approvals);
- Weapons Ordnance and Explosives;
- Legal Compliance and Advice;
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (AR&M) Assessment and Assurance;
- Obsolescence Management;
- Supportability Engineering, Design, Development and Management.
Baz Flower, Marketing & Sales Director at BMT Asset Performance, comments:
“BMT has been successfully collaborating and partnering with JFD for over 10 years. Our organisation’s close working relationship and common values form the basis of providing S&MO with an agile service in the provision of industry recognised specialist advice. We are proud to act as an independent partner, trusted to deliver quality solutions to complex problems, across the acquisition cycle and organisations. We achieve this through a range of transversal, progressive solutions regularly adopted as industry best practice.”